Dr MacKinnon and Partners
Cumberland House, Stone, Staffs
Cumberland House is our main surgery and based conveniently on Stone High Street.
There is a further entrance at the rear along with car parking. Disabled access is
also found at the rear.
The building itself is entwined with history, which includes accommodating The Duke
of Cumberland in 1745 during his push north in response to Bonnie Prince Charlie’s
There is a central reception area with a touchscreen self-check-in for patients to
use on their arrival. The reception staff can assist with this if required and help
with any other query.
Our Barlaston branch surgery caters for around one quarter of our total patients.
Our Practice Area
Our practice boundary borders Meir Heath and Trentham to the north, Fulford and Milwich
to the east, Sandon and Yarlet to the south and Swynnerton and Norton Bridge to the